TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMMERCIAL RETAIL BOOTH RENTAL AGREEMENT
For any exhibitors related queries please send email to email@example.com
(Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully)
The following terms and conditions apply for commercial retail booth rental agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Contract) at the 38th North American Bengali Conference, also known as Banga Sammelan 2018 or NABC 2018 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Conference’), between a merchant (hereinafter referred to as a ‘Vendor’) and the NABC 2018 Organizing Committee (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organizer’). The Conference will be held on Jun 29 through 1 July, 2018, at the Atlantic City Convention Center (ACCC), Atlantic City, NJ (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Facility’).
1. The Organizer shall approve all arrangements with the Vendor before finalizing the Contract for use of the Facility during the Conference. The Vendor will be permitted to sell only merchandise that is pre-approved by the Organizer.
2. The Vendor shall comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing the use of the Facility during the Conference. Additionally, the Vendor shall comply with all applicable rules and requirements established by the Facility provider with respect to the use of the Facility. Upon request, the Organizer will provide limited assistance to the Vendor in obtaining documents pertaining to federal, state, and local laws as well as additional rules and requirements established by the Facility provider.
3. The Vendor is responsible for obtaining proper Business and Conduct licenses including temporary sales permit and sales tax certificate. These documents should be submitted to the Organizer as soon as possible, but no later than March 31, 2018. The Organizer retains the authority to revoke a Contract for lack of proper documents. Upon request, the Organizer will provide limited assistance to the Vendor in facilitating procurement of these documents. The Vendor must display prominently the sales permit and the sales tax certificate in the space (hereinafter referred to as a ‘Booth’) provided by the Organizer.
4. The Organizer shall provide each Vendor with a Booth of approximately 10’ x 10’ or 10’ x 20’ in size with a table, two chairs, and general ambient lighting in the designated area. The Vendor must return the Booth in a clean and “as received” condition without any damage or defacement. The rental charge for the period for one regular 10’ x 10’ Booth is US $3,000 (₹200,000), for regular 10’ x 20’ Booth is US $5,500 (₹365,000), and for regular 10’ x 30’ Booth is US $8,000 (₹ 535,000) for the duration of the Conference. The rental charge for one 10’ x 10’premium Booth is US $3,500(₹ 235,000), for one premium 10’ x 20’ premium Booth is $6,000 (₹ 400,000) and for premium 10’ x 30’ Booth is US $8,500(₹ 565,000). Premium booths are located in the high foot traffic areas. GST not included for Exhibitors from India. The layout of the hall can be downloaded from the website. A minimum 50% non-refundable payment is required with the application by December 31, 2017. The balance must be paid by March 31, 2018. Non-receipt of the balance payment and/or all required documentation will lead to cancellation of preliminary allocation of the Booth. In such a case, no refund of any prior payment received will be made. An additional charge will be levied upon the Vendor if the Booth is not returned in as-received condition.
5. The organizer reserves the right to alter the layout to meet facility requirements and optimize space utilization based on occupancy.
6. The Vendor shall obtain insurance coverage for damage, theft, or any kind of loss of merchandise as well as any accidental injury caused to its staff or to any third party within the Facility. The Vendor shall indemnify the Organizer and hold the same harmless of any claim and/or liability associated with the Vendor’s activity during the period of rental.
7. The final Contract with a copy of the approved application form, with necessary amendments and/or modifications, will be mailed to the Vendor upon receipt of the full payment and all required documentation.
8. The Organizer will issue I.D. badges (2 per Booth) to the Vendor. These badges must be worn at all times to enter and stay inside the Facility.
9. The Vendor is expected to make its own arrangement for loading/unloading, transporting to/from the Booth, displaying, and safekeeping of the merchandise. For loading/unloading and transporting heavy merchandise, the Vendor may be able to hire, at its own expense, a contractor who is approved by the Facility. The Vendor must use the designated loading docks for such loading and unloading.
10. The Vendor shall not engage in the following activities at any time in the Facility:
- Subletting or sharing the Booth without prior written approval of the Organizer.
- Selling any kind of snacks, food or beverage.
- Selling or displaying balloons inside the Facility.
- Engaging in any activity (such as, display, lecture, canvassing, distribution of pamphlets, video presentation, etc.), which could be construed as an attempt to convey or propagate any religious thought or faith, or to advance any political cause or any activity, which may create racial or communal controversy or ill feeling.
- Selling or distributing any contraband merchandise, pirated goods, or goods produced in violation of copyright and/or patent laws of this country (USA).
- Engaging in any activity that could be deemed “obscene” or “vulgar”.
- Creating any form of environmental, chemical, and/or fire hazard (including but not limited to, use of open flame, storage of combustible and hazardous material, tampering or interfering with electrical lines, etc.).